We have a comprehensive grocery section at The Washington General Store and strive to keep the items folks need most in stock.
We’re also very proud of our fresh, local fruits, veggies, cheeses and meats available because of our partnerships with local farms and businesses.
Some of the other items you’ll find in our grocery section include:
- Staples like Milk, Eggs, and Butter – available from local sources whenever possible.
- Baking Needs including cornstarch, sugar, baking powder, etc.
- Packaged Chips and Snacks including organic and gluten free options.
- Drinks like Juice and Soda both to go and in larger containers
- Dry Goods including rice, oats, and quinoa
- A variety of Cereals and Breakfast Foods.
- Bread – locally made artisan breads and your traditional packaged sandwich breads.
- Baby Items including diapers & wipes and organic baby food.
- Pet Supplies – treats and food so your furry friends are happy too.
As always, if you don’t see the grocery items you need on the shelves, please ask and we may be able to get it in stock. It’s highly likely that if you need it, another person may as well and we work hard to have as many items available as possible.